Teachers' salaries should be based on their students' academic performance.

It is a very controversial issue that teacher’s salaries should be based on their student’s academic performance. For investigation the teacher’s salaries should be considered certain factors that paying attention to student’s performance is one of them.

The teachers have different kinds of responsibilities that some of them have long term consequences like planning for student’s career while the most proportion people do not consider these kinds of responsibilities due to lack of awareness. For instance, the teachers should set certain goals in order to improve the method of education learning which needs specific prerequisites like preparing students for new education methods. These kinds of responsibilities are so important for later education life of students while if at teacher’s salaries these factors were not considered little by little the teachers lost their motivations.

Although paying attention to academic performance of students has main situation in order to evaluate the performance of teachers, taking important key factors into account also has its significant situation that cannot be overlooked easily. For example, in some cases, adopting a new method of education learning has its own disadvantages that will eventually lead to declining the performance of students at the rudimentary phases of implementation of method. The teacher by passing years would be able to modify the method and develop it that lead to increasing the ability of students. If the teachers’ salaries was decreased at the first phase of implementation of method of learning because of paying attention to the declining of students ‘academic performance, it is more likely that the project would be failed.

Furthermore, it cannot be ignored that finding students’ talents and work on them in order to increase their performance and abilities is a very time consuming process. The teachers should be motive to follow this time consuming process and concentrate on the abilities of their students so at considering their salaries should be investigate the whole process of learning instead of focusing on the ratification. If paying attention to the performance of students occupies the highest level for accounting the teachers’ salaries, maybe some teachers have to take easy exams and make an effort to increase the performance of their students by illegal ways instead of using right ways.

In conclusion, evaluating the students’ academic performance is one of factors to account the salaries of teachers. The rewards and salaries of teachers should be based on the whole performance of them and their professional activities in order to improve the efficiency of education learning.

For investigation the teacher’s salaries should be considered certain factors that paying attention to student’s performance is one of them.

Sentence: The teachers should be motive to follow this time consuming process and concentrate on the abilities of their students so at considering their salaries should be investigate the whole process of learning instead of focusing on the ratification.
Description: The word motive is not usually used as an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to motive

Still have grammatical issues. Read gram books.