The well-being of a society is enhanced when many of its people question authority.

Many examples in history clarify that question can influence even change the rules . The authorities main goal must be flourish the society economically and politically . On the other hand ,the society obey the rules which are imposed by the authority. French scholar Sartre says “Social contract is the best way to create an optimum solution for society if only if people acquire to criticize the ruling class”. The authority should be compelled to subjected by society.

To begin with , people should be exhorted to question the authority when they feel that they are under pressure by ruling authority. For instance , recent Arap Spring in middle East if people follow the rules of Mubarak they would not get their freedom .They would not profoundly establish a democratic regimes and involve the progress. Moreover, firstly they started to inquiry the authority then they took the responsibility for their country.it happens all the time in different locations in different times . Otherwise , in contemporary world we could not experience this technological world.

Secondly ,Galileo first was against the church authority and have his thoughts which were rivals for church. After that he improved his method and explore the shape of real world. he was announced as a guilty and put in jail then he was sent in exile. But his contribution is extremely significant to be a basis for today’s world. Another example is Gandhi who let people to be free in India , he was an ordinary person with extraordinary features. He believed in being freedom and establish a war against England .Eventually he would be able to set his country a democratic regime.what is more , if women would not fight for their rights in England they would still sit at home and do not involve the economic and politic life as well as science .Marie Cure attained her goal by subjecting the the rules .

In summary ,if all people just obey the rules which set up by the ruling class then no country can improve its democracy or economics even its way of thinking. people need to question the authariy to maintain a sustainable peace and well- being of society. If normal people do not question the authority then the ruling class or person would use its unlimited power to have more power and let people little wealth to society. Because they are more prone to be non- democratic regimes .the reason is that they think if people do not question so everything is perfect thus no progress no improvement in the society.

Sentence: On the other hand ,the society obey the rules which are imposed by the authority.
Description: The fragment society obey the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace obey with verb, past tense

Sentence: The authority should be compelled to subjected by society.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and subjected

Sentence: He believed in being freedom and establish a war against England .Eventually he would be able to set his country a democratic regime.what is more , if women would not fight for their rights in England they would still sit at home and do not involve the economic and politic life as well as science .Marie Cure attained her goal by subjecting the the rules .
Description: The token the is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to the and the

Sentence: In summary ,if all people just obey the rules which set up by the ruling class then no country can improve its democracy or economics even its way of thinking. people need to question the authariy to maintain a sustainable peace and well- being of society.
Error: authariy Suggestion: authority

Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.706 0.12 (Check out online what is Discourse Markers and how to remove them)

Also be careful some writing format:

'science .Ma ..' should be 'science. Ma ...' --- Put the period at the right place. The E-rater is sensitive.