The well-being of a society is enhanced when many of its people question authority.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and s

The well-being of a society is enhanced when many of its people question authority.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

With reasonable questions, the circumstance of a sociaty will be better, safer, and happier. Some may claim that people usually ask the government to do unreasonable things, or simply inveigh against it. However, if the population don't question the authority, who should?

First, with inquiries about policies, people may find out some malevolent doings of the authority. If people don't keep asking why should each regulation be like that, or how the government will execute it, our leaders or officials will tend to use the flaws of policies to swindle the majority. On the other hand, if we question or maybe interrogate them continuously, they might warn themselves deceit is prohibited.

Second, people may see importment drawbacks of plans, which are overlooked by the experts who establich them. With every query, these professionals will scrutinize each proposal again, trying to figure out every possible obstacles and problems. What's more, if the ept regulators just maintain their formal offers and force them to be carried out, a compaign might happen, the most precious things in a democratic country.

Third, some neglected sufferer can cry out for help. The senile, the poor, women, or children often encountered issues other then the majority. Although many have to face the music on their own, with their voices, situations could be changed. Furthermore, there are some people concerning welfare of their nations or candidates eagering about winning the election who will speak out loudly for the needy. As a result, the government could know the facts more easily and struggle for a solution, the well-being of the society hence improved.

In the end, in order to fortify a nation, reinforce of welfare, benefit, and good of a society is crucial. With fair advices rather than slander, defamation, and objugation, the government will change their attitude, attempt to figure the central problem, and strive for resolution. Finally, the well-being of a society is enhanced, as a consequence of questioning the authority.

Sentence: With reasonable questions, the circumstance of a sociaty will be better, safer, and happier.
Error: sociaty Suggestion: society

Sentence: Some may claim that people usually ask the government to do unreasonable things, or simply inveigh against it.
Error: inveigh Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Second, people may see importment drawbacks of plans, which are overlooked by the experts who establich them.
Error: importment Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: establich Suggestion: establish

Sentence: What's more, if the ept regulators just maintain their formal offers and force them to be carried out, a compaign might happen, the most precious things in a democratic country.
Error: ept Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: compaign Suggestion: campaign

Sentence: With fair advices rather than slander, defamation, and objugation, the government will change their attitude, attempt to figure the central problem, and strive for resolution.
Error: objugation Suggestion: obligation
Error: defamation Suggestion: decimation

Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.285

This essay shows off your great abilities on language.

Pay attention to essay organizations on next writing. Essay organization is your weak point currently. Check online to get some help too.