31. Society should make efforts to save endangered species only if the potential extinction of those species is the result of human activities.

Since the Revolution of Industry, the human activities have had a negative effect on the living conditions of many species. For example, the increasing area of city has destroyed the habitat of some species, the air and water pollution have made the population of some species decline dramatically. To some extent, saving some endangered species can compensate for the mistakes we have made. However, saving every endangered species is unrealistic or wasteful.

At the first place, human have responsibility to save some endangered species. Saving endangered species can maintain the ecological balance, which is also significant for the existence of human beings. For example, some species, although they are fragile and are easily endangered, they may be the most crucial species of some food chain or coexist relationship. They may be important for other species even the whole ecological system. If those endangered species can be saved by us, the ecological balance would not be destroyed and we can also make a benefit from it.

However, not every endangered species should be saved by the society. On the one hand, the human activities are not the only reason of the extinction of all species. Nature selection is another main reason of extinction. If some species cannot adopt the dramatic fluctuation of weather or environment, it would be extinct under the nature law. It is pretty difficult and meaningless for human to save species, which has low ability to adopt the environment. On the other hand, the efforts to save endangered species are very limited because of the restriction on finance. For some developing countries, the more important things should be considered are the employment rate, average income and industry development. Saving endangered species brings them no benefit in solving these problems. Also, it would consume too much money of tax payers.

Another important issue should be considered is how to find a balanced point, in which those most crucial species can be saved in time and saving those species causes financial load for developing countries as little as possible. For the developed countries, they should have stronger sense of responsibility to save more endangered species and help developing countries to maintain a better environment. For the developing countries, they should try to reduce the pollution and maintain the ecological balance.

In conclusion, although it is reasonable to save endangered species, what species should be saved and who should make more efforts on saving them should also be thought throughly.

the more important things should be considered are the employment rate,
the more important things that should be considered are the employment rate,

Sentence: At the first place, human have responsibility to save some endangered species.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or
Suggestion: Refer to human and have

Sentence: In conclusion, although it is reasonable to save endangered species, what species should be saved and who should make more efforts on saving them should also be thought throughly.
Error: throughly Suggestion: thoroughly

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look:
No. of Words: 409 while No. of Different Words: 181