Home >> .

"The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition." - Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or dis

SHARMIN AKTAR's picture

The development of any society mostly depends on the competence of its young generation . So, it is our first and foremost duty to nurture our young genneration carefully . Any wrong process in case of nurturing them can briddle their growth, can be a great threat to our society . So, we should choose the best way to develop a young leader by instilling theam a sense of cooperation, not competition

To develop leadership, it is necessary to participate in many kind of group work .Because , It teaches us - how to communicate with other people, cause a group is made of many people of different characteristics. Moreover, in a group , we can share idea and learn to appreciate others decision . It helps us to lessen our ego problem and help to rise a quality of consider other's opinion .
But a sense of competiotion leads to a tendency to work secretly that others can not know what he is doing . A sense of competion can destroy our tendency to work together. when , we compete , we learn little . Cause , when we compete , we want to be the best and want ot be appreciated by others . This types of mentality destroy our sharing tendency and develop a hostile environment among mates.

Competition not only hinder the personal growth of anybody , it also makes the environment hostile for them which make the situation difficult for a leader . When, a leader is choosen , then other of the group want to show him digrace to other . So , they try to hinder the path of a leader rather help him which make the environment difficult . So , It hinders the development of industry, society , So , competitive nature hinders the growth of everybody in passive way .

Though competitive nature can hinder the growth , it sometimes stimulate to other to do better . Example, in a class , we work so hard to be first in the class , though the achievement in less comparing to work in cooperative environment.

In conclusion , It is important to show the right path to our young people to be our future leader for betterment of our society . We should make the environment cooperative to work which make the environment easier to them to make decision cause everybody will engage themselves to solve the problem .

Your rating: None Average: 5 (1 vote)