Essay topics: the best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government,industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation,not competition.
What the world is today, is not because of the competition, but only "COOPERATION". That is what the issue is all about, what to focus more and what to avoid. The focus of the issue is the most complex and controversial topic, is what the child goes through since his/her birth. What I want to state by my side that the power of cooperation is far far more than the power of competition.
As the child grows up gradually and starts going nursery, the bell of competition starts ringing into his/her ears. Due to that fear of competition the child starts back stepping from the day one and why not? Just because of the fact that the parents of the child wants him/her to be more successful and happiest among all does not mean that he/she should be given this much pressure from the start of his life. What is worse is that the parents want to see grow up a perfect child, but back in there mind they try to just ignore the thought that no one here is perfect. One would say he or she can be up to some extent but not by the point of throwing them in to the pool of competition, rather they should be treated as they are special.
Moreover as the age increases the issue becomes more and more exaggereted. The exams, the results, everything in the child life is surrounded by the one and only word "Competition". What happens in that sheer pressure is not the fantastic perfomance but just a forceful result. Day by day the child gets judged based on his/her perfomances in certain fields or time, they are not even spared in the sports too. Sports is one of the favourite hobby of any child living and making them compete through that is the worse thing any parent or teacher could be making them into.
The world has given us ample of examples of cooperation overcoming competition, why to become stubborn just by overlooking them in what so ever situation may be. What we should be doing is to rather giving them freedom to do how so ever, just adding a piece of encouragement to it and see how the result gets flourished. We have learned so many examples of cooperation since we started listening to our favourite and mesmarizing stories of history. "The ramayana", "The Mahabharat", "Stories of Akbar and Birbal", all of this examples shows us how to cooperate in our daily life and how to get the fantastic result through it. Even the great Chanakya has given us the lessons of cooperation while being in the competition. We could have a moral of the story from any of them.
Yes it is true that competition is sometimes a necessity to get out the best result through the favourites to be the best but not merely being reliable only on that but to have a cooperation among all the favourites too. Which might make you the best through the whole process or even anyone who truly deserves to be on that spot. There by I want to conclude that cooperation is better than competition at any of the given time in our precious life.
- Some young adults want independence from their parents as soon as possible. Other young adults prefer to live with their families for a longer time. Which of these situations do you think is better? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinio (70)
- altruism passageSummarize the point made in the lecture making sure explaining how they oppose points made in the passage (73)
- Productivity and Rewards (80)
- Some people believe that government officials must carry out the will of the people they serve. Others believe that officials should base their decisions on their own judgment. (62)
- The council of Maple County, concerned about the county's becoming overdeveloped, is debating a proposed measure that would prevent the development of existing farmland in the county. But the council is also concerned that such a restriction, by limiting (62)
- Governments should offer a free university education to any student who has been admitted to a university but who cannot afford the tuition. (16)
- In any field—business, politics, education, government—those in power should step down after five years. (60)
- "During the past year, workers at our newly opened factory reported 30 percent more on-the-job accidents than workers at nearby Panoply Industries. Panoply produces products very similar to those produced at our factory, but its work shifts are one hour s (62)
- the best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government,industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation,not competition. (100)
- Human activity is the only reason for potential extinction of animals. (50)