Claim: An action is morally correct if the amount of good that results from the action is greater than the amount of bad that results from the action.Reason: When assessing the morality of an action, the results of an action are more important than the in

Claim: An action is morally correct if the amount of good that results from the action is greater than the amount of bad that results from the action.
Reason: When assessing the morality of an action, the results of an action are more important than the intent of the person or people performing that action.

In this claim, author states any action should be evaluated based on its ultimate results not on the ways taken to obtain those results. If the achieved results are good and benificial, then any means employed to get those results can be justified. The author states that its true even in a situation where the person is using foul or immoral means to achieve the success or goals. I do not agree with this though process. In my opinions, the way success is achieved is more important than the success itself.

Firstly, how will one evaluate the amount of good or bad that has resulted from any ac...

Sentence: They used inhumane means to elicit answers and information related to terrorist groups, names, funding etc. They used waterboarding where a prisoner is made the realize that he is sinking.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to the and realize

Sentence: If the achieved results are good and benificial, then any means employed to get those results can be justified.
Error: benificial Suggestion: beneficial

Sentence: Terrorist have the intentions of promoting their religion, commiting heinous crimes and acts in order to take revenge with some country/government/particular religious community etc. But whatever the intetions, these atrocious acts can never be justified.
Error: commiting Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: intetions Suggestion: intentions

Sentence: In the repurcussions of September 2001 terrorist attacks on World Trade Center, United States of America robounded with all its might to take down the leader of the terrorist group 'Taliban'- Osama bin Laden.
Error: robounded Suggestion: rebounded
Error: repurcussions Suggestion: repercussions

Sentence: It was understanable and justified but the things that took place later in some of their military prison and detention facilities while questioning the prisoners were not justified.
Error: understanable Suggestion: understandable