Claim: Any piece of information referred to as a fact should be mistrusted, since it may well be proved false in the future.Reason: Much of the information that people assume is factual actually turns out to be inaccurate. Write a response in which you di

Claim: Any piece of information referred to as a fact should be mistrusted, since it may well be proved false in the future.
Reason: Much of the information that people assume is factual actually turns out to be inaccurate.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim and the reason on which the claim I based.

Surely, along with the development of human history, our theoretical knowledge, and empirical experience have grown incredibly. And much of information that we thought to be true at certain time has proved to be true. However, if we mistrust any information, we will find ourselves filled with confusion and stopped from moving forward.

It is reasonable to claim that many of the facts that we knew or know will turn out to be false. The earth was thought to be flat for centuries and turned out to be a big mistake. Now along with the achievements in science and technology, we are able to observe and practice more and more each day, which provides human opportunities to try out the facts. By trying out, we find all kinds of violations to prove, revise, or abandon some assume facts. This is a natural process of the advancement of human knowledge. So, it is true that much information may be proved to be false; however, it is not right to conclude that we should mistrust any information.

Our daily life depends on our believed facts. It is almost impossible to test all the information we received in life from small scales to large ones. We are living our lives guided by assumed facts, true or false, consciously and unconsciously. We education children the way we assume is the best for them; we advocate for certain religion believes; we support certain political leaders; we perceive people based on their images projected. Suppose people can filter any information consciously, they are not able to prove which one true or false, since much information has actually not been proved scientifically at all. Thus, it is not plausible to mistrust any information.

Moreover, in order to make progress, people need to reasonably assume the information given are facts. If people do not trust anything, they will be able to move forward from daily life to academic work. With research in any field, people hypothesize a “fact” so that they can test it based on the results are violated or confirmed. For example, physicists do their research and studies assuming Newton’s Laws were facts, and then realized a number of phenomena violated the laws. During the process of figuring out the violations, Einstein developed The General Theory of Relativity. By contrast, if the physicists had had not assumed Newton’s Laws were facts, they might not able to test the theory and found the violations. They would also lose some foundational information to refer to for their work. Consequently, it would hamper the improvement of the existing “facts” as well as the prospective achievement. Therefore, mistrust could be paralyzing.

In conclusion, it is reasonable to say that many assumed facts may turn out to be false; yet, it is not true to infer that any information should be mistrusted, since all our daily life and academic work refer to the assumed facts to be able to move forward.

Sentence: They would also lose some foundational information to refer to for their work.
Error: foundational Suggestion: No alternate word

-------------
arguments: OK
-------------