Claim: The best way to understand the character of a society is to examine the character of the men and women that the society chooses as its heroes or its role models.Reason: Heroes and role models reveal a society's highest ideals.

The writher of the issue claims that the best way to find out about the culture and feature of a country is to survey on the citizens of that country who are opted as heroes and role models. The writer further reasons these members disclose a society’s highest ideals. In what follows I will first discuss my response to the claim and then explain what I think of the reason on which the claim is based.

I fundamentally agree with the position that the heroes and role models of a society are best reflect that country’s character. The primarily reason why I agree with position is that in a society the heroes and role models are opted from various fields, each of whom has many fans who praise their heroes and mostly try for imitating them as role models. For example some soccer players are defined as a role model for high amount of juveniles and elderlies who mostly try for present themselves as their role model to copy their dressing, hair styles, common habits and everything which are emphasis their behaviors. Like the soccer players fashions, actors, doctors, business man and plenty of people in various fields could be praised by some group of people as their heroes.

Nevertheless, as far as the reason is concerned I do not agree with the writer to some extent because the call for considering the heroes and role models’ comportments as the highest ideal of that country comes with one important caveat. As it is stated above, every heroes and role models have chosen from a special fields; it might be sports, sciences, businesses and various distinct area. So these models could be master most in their profession. For example a soccer player who have gained plenty awards for his profession in soccer could not be considered as an ideal person of a society because he might be so naïve in politics, or he might not be qualified in his personal life. That is to say, heroes and role models could not be considered as the highest ideals of a society but just in their field.

In the final analysis, to become truly discover about a society, one should survey on heroes and role models in various fields of that country. Certainly these members could not be considered as the best models of that culture in any fields; however, finding about the high rate proportion of the people’s interest into a certain cult and culture will indicate that society’s culture. For example, there is a merely distinct among a society with high amount of fans of Jenifer Lopez and a country with the same amount of fans of Bin Laden.

are best reflect that country’s character.
are best reflecting that country’s character.

try for present themselves as their role model
try for presenting themselves as their role models

which are emphasis their behaviors.
which can emphasize on their behaviors.

every heroes and role models have chosen from a special fields
All heroes and role models have chosen from special fields

a soccer player who have gained plenty awards
a soccer player who has gained plenty of awards

there is a merely distinct
there is a mere distinct

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look: