Claim: Even though young people often receive the advice to “follow your dreams,” more emphasis should be placed on picking worthy goals.Reason: Many people’s dreams are inherently selfish.

Claim: Even though young people often receive the advice to “follow your dreams,” more emphasis should be placed on picking worthy goals.
Reason: Many people’s dreams are inherently selfish.

Enforing certain goals in mind of our young children is not the right way to go about preparing them for adulthood. I believe, the child must be given freedom to decide what he or she wants to pursue in life. The claim bases its recommendation on the fact that we are innately programmed to chose selfish goals. But this basis is also not a sound one to justify the recommendation. Lets find out why.

The claim emphasises the need to channel young people towards what we consider "worthy goals". However, what defines worthiness ? In our society today, we find that there is so many avenues that p...

Sentence: This economic structure, encourages competition amongst its constituents to acheieve the greater good of society.
Error: acheieve Suggestion: achieve

Sentence: The negative connotation to dreams being selfish that the claim propogates, is hence an unjustified.
Error: propogates Suggestion: propagates

Sentence: This course pregnated in his mind the idea of calligraphic fonts.
Error: pregnated Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: However, the claim may be right in its assesment in special cases.
Error: assesment Suggestion: assessment

Sentence: However, even in such an encouragement, we are not justified in the idea of forcing above worthy goals into the minds of childre, for you never know, where next great person may sprout from.
Error: childre Suggestion: children

Sentence: In conclusion, the claim is unjustified in asserting that the we must emphasise on youngsters to pick what we consider worthy goals.
Error: emphasise Suggestion: emphasize

Sentence: The reaons is simple, the definition of worthiness is an evolving one.
Error: reaons Suggestion: reasons