GRE: “Scientific theories, which most people consider as fact, almost invariably prove to be inaccurate. Thus, one should look upon any information described as factual with skepticism since it may well be proven false in the future”

Scientists along with the description of their theories, emphasize that they aren't sure about the accuracy of results. People in face of scientific findings and premises of wisdom are challenging whether acknowledge them or not because it is revealed some of the certainly scientific principles became upside down over time. As Science isn't absolute, it is wise that people and scientists aren't serious on the results. Furthermore, tremendous struggles among scientists about hypotheses are created, off and on, which make people more skeptical on. However, based on the essence of the subject, there are different viewpoints toward the science.

First thing which might make people uncertain about a scientific result is that some of the absolute principles have been refuted over time. For instance, the principal findings on the cosmic planets and their circular order were refuted over time while people had believed those false imaginations on the sky and moving of Sun and Earth at first. Similarly, enormous premises can be seen in the science which presumed accurate at first. So, people have known that the scientific results might be just an assumption with its all fallacies.

Second, the issue in which people and scientists confirm the results of various sciences or not, depends on the essence of the matter. For example, most findings in Medicine are reliable, as they are proven by the real experiments on the patients. On the contrary, the assumptions done about the planets are mostly on doubt, as most of the knowledge of space like the possibility of living in Mars are achieved with the space far from the actual environment. Therefore, people based on the experience gotten as to differently scientific matters have numerous ideas.

However, it is better that people to be aware of the new and consequent discovers of the researchers especially about the subjects related to the health. In the modern time, as we can realize the range of the mankind development in science, the possibility of accuracy of premises and hypothesis increase. We can gain large success with access to the modern knowledge rather than before so that it affects on our view to the science and scientists. For example, the premise on the danger of the magnetic emissions made by cell phones has become a crucial premonition for the communities. Now, people consider keeping their kids from the cell phones although it is still an assumption in which the magnetic radiance deteriorate the part of brain in children.

In all, people aren't strict on the all findings because they have confronted with the fact which is exactly reverse of which scientists claim. Moreover, people based on the essence of the findings to decide to acknowledge them or not. However, in the modern time, the possibility of errors and aberrations have decreased.

The essay is not exactly right on the topic.