If a goal is worthy then any means taken to attain it are justifiable Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take In developing and supporting your

If a goal is worthy, then any means taken to attain it are justifiable. Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

The statement given that if a goal is worthy then any means taken to attain it are justifiable can be considered as true to maximum extent. A goal is important or not it completely depends on a particular individual. if that particular individual feels that it is so important then to what extent one can go completely depends on them. but any means can be positive or negative and if it is negative then I do not agree with the statement but if it's positive then one should go to any level.