Essay topics: Many important discoveries or creations are accidental: it is usually while seeking the answer to one question that we come across the answer to another.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.
According to what the author of this issue claims, many important discoveries or creations are accidental. Although at first glance this statement seems not irrational ;however, I disagree when the writer says ‘many important discoveries or creation’. In what follows I will delineate why I think so.
First, scientist or artists who are searching data , studying events or following objects to discover something or create an artistic painting or sculpture mostly have plans for their research or works. Say, the scientist who concentrate to find out why people die from an specific disease will follow an timely plan for discovering a virus or something else. Besides, an artist usually knows what he or she follows and usually has imagination of his work in mind . like what Michelangelo said before creating the David statue “I see what is hidden in this marble stone and I will emancipate it” so just saying many discoveries or creations are accidental does not seem prudent.
Furthermore, scientists usually work on scheduled plan for discovering an object. For instance, an extraterrestrial object must be followed on an exact time plan. scientist should concentrate on plans without which their goals may be too versatile or even discursive .for instance, if an astronaut try to discover any new objects he or she may never reach the goal of measuring an specific item which is the goal, for example. So many scientist or artist have to ignore other things which are not their goals. Even they culminate in new discoveries.
On the other hand we should accept that there were some accidental creation or even some unwanted discoveries during history, some of them are reported precious such as finding alcohol during other chemical testing experiments by Jaber ibn Hayyan the Persian scientist in 8 A.D. But these cases are rare.
According what I mentioned in body paragraphs above it is not prudent to say many of important discoveries were accidental. History proves that they are not numerous. Instead many of discoveries are on the base of a time lined plan or have stamina which have been determined the way for scientist or artists.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|2 months 2 weeks ago||sksh_anwar||50||Read full essay|
|2 months 3 weeks ago||urvangP||0||Read full essay|
|6 months 1 day ago||Cho0304||50||Read full essay|
|8 months 1 week ago||amirbahman||66||Read full essay|
|11 months 3 weeks ago||Phoebe||60||Read full essay|
|1 year 2 months ago||sadra1988||79||Read full essay|
|1 year 2 months ago||sadra1988||41||Read full essay|
|1 year 2 months ago||sadra1988||58||Read full essay|
|1 year 2 months ago||sadra1988||58||Read full essay|
|1 year 2 months ago||Raval Rushabh||50||Read full essay|
- Since those issues of Newsbeat magazine that featured political news on their front cover were the poorest-selling issues over the past three years, the publisher of Newsbeat has recommended that the magazine curtail its emphasis on politics to focus more (50)
- Many important discoveries or creations are accidental: it is usually while seeking the answer to one question that we come across the answer to another. Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement an (50)
- Competition for high grades seriously limits the quality of learning at all levels of education-Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In dev (50)
- The following memorandum is from the business manager of Happy Pancake House restaurants."Recently, butter has been replaced by margarine in Happy Pancake House restaurants throughout the southwestern United States. This change, however, has had little im (50)
- Milk and dairy products are rich in vitamin D and calcium—substances essential for building and maintaining bones. Many people therefore say that a diet rich in dairy products can help prevent osteoporosis, a disease that is linked to both environmental a (40)
- The following appeared in a letter to the editor of Parson City's local newspaper. "In our region of Trillura, the majority of money spent on the schools that most students attend—the city-run public schools—comes from taxes that each city government coll (30)
- Politicians should pursue common ground and reasonable consensus rather than elusive ideals. (50)
- Claim: Governments must ensure that their major cities receive the financial support they need in order to thrive. Reason: It is primarily in cities that a nation's cultural traditions are preserved and generated. Write a response in which you discuss the (30)
- According to a recent report, cheating among college and university students is on the rise. However, Groveton College has successfully reduced student cheating by adopting an honor code, which calls for students to agree not to cheat in their academic en (40)
- Although innovations such as video, computers, and the Internet seem to offer schools improved methods for instructing students, these technologies all too often distract from real learning. Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you ag (60)