A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college

National curriculum may play a vital role in developing an overall idea about different subjects on multiple course fields. Defining an interactive curriculum is a very crucial part of a primary school student and building up a strong foundation to choose a proper field of education that are inclined with the student's interests. The goal of primary schools would be to offer a broad picture and implant visual their career planning. Before entering into senior secondary and graduate colleges, intermediate classes must have the diverse course plan which may include a various routine syllabus for ARTS, MATH, BIOSCIENCES, and other SCIENCE courses still certain standard like eight or seventh grade. Unnecessary load of academic course may kill the interest of the personal and force them to drop out.