Nations should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state, even if these areas could be developed for economic gain.Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position

Every nationality need to protect some district of wilderness environment as its original nature. Reaching to this goal some would argue that setting some rules will not prevent people to exploit these regions, while other opine that a proper rule in that case will reduce its eradication to a great extent. In what follows the main reasons posited by both groups are first discussed and then my own position would be delineated.

Some people conceive that organizing some rules is not the best way of protecting some wilderness districts from exploiting by people for various purpose. Instead, they are opine that the government should raise the awareness of the people about the wrecking effects of extirpating our original nature as whole; in other words, to increase the culture and consciousness of them about the original nature and its significant impact on people and consequently on our global health. But how much time it will takes to reach to this goal? Would it be practical conception? Of course not. It theoretically seems such a logical hypothesize; while, it will not be practical; it will takes plenty of time to elevate all the peoples’ culture, to be convince that having more wilderness environment is more beneficial than having more towers and factories.

However, other group would argue for setting some severe rules to rescue at least some parts of original nature from converting to an industrial part. Statistics are declaring a dramatically increase in amount of the buildings, which are replacing by a significant proportion of the nature. Elevating peoples’ culture to be aware about the wrecking effects of destroying nature without setting rules will be lead to losing one hundred percent of our nature. The rules should be organized in a way that some parts of wilderness environment remain pristine; moreover, other parts which are going to be converted to a domain with a special function, have the least devastation. Nowadays some European countries have set some rules that instead of each tree which have to be cut the agent of the project should grow a new one. Also plenty of manuscripts would state that these days, especially in United States, the designs of the buildings are restricted in their environments’ legislation, to be dedicated with the nature that surrounding the buildings.

Ultimately, after considering both sides of the view, it must be concluded that to preserve at least some of the wilderness as an original nature, some severe rules should be organized. With considering some awful penalties for every disobediences of these rules, our original nature will be preserve to a great extent.

it will takes to reach to this goal?
it will take to reach to this goal?

Would it be practical conception?
Would it be a practical conception?

will be preserve to a great extent.
will be preserved to a great extent.

The essay is not exactly right on the topic.