Scientific theories which most people consider as 'fact' almost invariably prove be inaccurate.Thus one should look upon any information described as factual with skepticism since it may well be proven false in the future.write an essay in which you take

Scientific theories which most people consider as 'fact' almost invariably prove be inaccurate.Thus one should look upon any information described as factual with skepticism since it may well be proven false in the future.
write an essay in which you take a position on the above statement. In developing and supporting your view point consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true.

Scientific theories evolve over time expanding on the previous hypothesis or modifying it slightly;its very rare to have a major shift from the original hypothesis.There are certain factual information that is unequivocal in nature and genrates from feilds other than science.

Our first question is answered in how scientific theories come into existence.They are a result of hypothesis to explain a phenomenon which then are corroberated by physical observations.A theory stands till new evidence disproving the same is not found.Thus a theory is good for that particular time period and observation since it explains what’s happening then.One of the prime examples of this would be Newtonian mechanics.They were widely accepted to how bodies behave,till quantum particles were discovered .To predict the behaviour of these particles quantum mechanics was developed, which contrasted Newtons law. Even though now we knew the real nature of mechanics of bodies newtons law were preferred to deal with bodies larger than the quantum scale,because it worked as fine as the latter.Thus proving my point that for a limited sets of observation principles generally hold true.

The statement is urging the reader to treat all factual information skeptically but many factual statements are generated from non-scientific fields such as history and statistics. For example one cannot deny the fact there was a person by the name of Adolf hitler who was a dictator germany. Similarly statistical facts are a result of large number of diverse observations. When a report claims that 40% of adults do not floss their teeth at night, viewing such reports with skepticism is futile. As there are real number and records to back such observations.

Mistrust leads to chaos. Humans are analytical beings, we decide on the basis of facts and situation presented. If people are urged not to fully trust facts, how are they expected to make desicion.Here let us lend an example from the world of commerce. To invest in stock of a company we view its revenue reports. If they are viewed in skepticism would lead to non investment or withdrawal of funds. This could crash the market and prove detrimental to the economy as a whole.

There are times when skepticism regarding widely accepted theories have led to great findings. This was the case in the theory of ether as a medium of light. A century after newton proposed it, people accepted it to be a fact. When a group of young scientist were trying to detect the presence of ether, they couldnt. Which lead them to experiments that disproved a popular theory. This changed the way in which light was understood by scientist and led to many new discoveries.

While there is no assurance for what future holds for todays scientific facts,its usage in established scenarios should be done without worry.Skepticism towards factual information is not constructive and can lead to trouble.

Sentence: Scientific theories evolve over time expanding on the previous hypothesis or modifying it slightly;its very rare to have a major shift from the original hypothesis.There are certain factual information that is unequivocal in nature and genrates from feilds other than science.
Error: genrates Suggestion: generates
Error: feilds Suggestion: fields

Sentence: Our first question is answered in how scientific theories come into existence.They are a result of hypothesis to explain a phenomenon which then are corroberated by physical observations.
Error: corroberated Suggestion: corroborated

Sentence: If people are urged not to fully trust facts, how are they expected to make desicion.Here let us lend an example from the world of commerce.
Error: desicion Suggestion: decision

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.

------------------------