Essay topics: Some people believe that increasing violence in the media is the cause of increasing violence in our society, especially among children. Others believe that children's peer groups and parental role models are a much more powerful influence on children's behavior.
“The children of a nation are its future”. Some people believe that increasing violence in the media is the cause of increasing violence in our society which is infact true as many young children watch televisions and use social media sites they being accustomed to everything that is happening around the world. And, children learn faster about these things in their young age.
Since, their are various shows and channels which telecast violent things which have effects on the children and so there thinking also changes. But I believe that the children's peer groups and parental role models also have a powerful influence on the life of children and also his behavior. Since most of the time of the young child is spent with his acquaintances and his friend's group in school or colleges, they are the one's who have an impact on child behavior. Since, it is said that the people or group with whom you live you learn from them and always select proper friends who enhance your life with amazing things not deterioate it.
So, as a parent it should be their duty to look after their child and see with which group of friends he spends most time with. Since, parents have a lot of influence on the children life they should also lookforward to educate his or her child in good reputated school as the number of students coming in that school would be of good families and in this way the child would also be able to have a high standard of thinking and ideas. Parent's should restrict children from watching any channels or telecast that would have bad impact on him and infact teach their children's to watch channels such as National Geography, Planet TV, and telecast such as Satyamev Jayate which would influence their lives and make them work the society. As Albert Einstein quoted "Only the life lived in service to others is worth living". By this their would be proper guidance and thinking in their ideas and services to people. Since,media is also important to have a influence on children's behavior so there should be many channels which provide knowledge and enhances their ideas. Moreover people think that increasing violence such as rape, scams, scandals have lead to devastation of the life of children. So, it should be looked into by news provider that they provide good information and have a positive influence on children and their surroundings.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 month 1 week ago||iiitm.pallavisharma||66||Read full essay|
|3 months 3 days ago||jcsilv||58||Read full essay|
|4 months 2 days ago||varuns196||58||Read full essay|
|8 months 2 weeks ago||DeepTalati||50||Read full essay|
|9 months 1 week ago||bhaskarvemuri18||66||Read full essay|
|10 months 2 weeks ago||tonoy||58||Read full essay|
|11 months 3 weeks ago||abcd_skg||70||Read full essay|
|1 year 4 days ago||ronakzala||62||Read full essay|
|1 year 1 week ago||niranjan23d||75||Read full essay|
|1 year 1 week ago||sherin rijo||63.5||Read full essay|
- Scholarship (76)
- Childhood is the happiest time of a person's life (60)
- Productivity and rewards (66)
- The Sociology Department of State University has been receiving negative comments about its program from employers of the graduates of its department. As a result of these negative comments, the department has come to the conclusion that its graduates ar (66)
- TPO-01 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?At universities and colleges, sports and social activities are just as important as classes and libraries and should receive equal financial support.Use specific reaso (61)
- "The following is taken from a memo from the advertising director of the Super Screen Movie Production Company. "According to a recent report from our marketing department, during the past year, fewer people attended Super Screen-produced movies than in a (50)
- An international development organization, in response to a vitamin A deficiency among people in the impoverished nation of Tagus, has engineered a new breed of millet high in vitamin A. While seeds for this new type of millet cost more, farmers will be p (50)
- People who make decisions based on emotion and justify those decisions with logic afterwards are poor decision makers. (50)
- The following appeared as part of a recommendation from the financial planning office to the administration of Fern valley University:"In the past few years, Fern Valley University has suffered from a decline in both enrollments and admissions application (50)
- The following argument was made in a newspaper editorial:“The autonomy of any country is based on the strength of its borders; if the number of illegal immigrants entering a country cannot be checked, both its economy and national identity are endangere (50)