The surest indicator of a great nation is represented not by the achievements of its rulers artists or scientists but by the general welfare of its people

The surest indicator of a great nation is represented not by the achievements of its rulers, artists, or scientists, but by the general welfare of its people.

The definition of "great nation" is vast and it is difficult to parametrize it in very short context. Some people believe that the achievement of its rulers, artists, or scientists is the surest indicator, while other people argue that the welfare of all people of a nation is the best indicator. The author tends to be favor of the latter view. In my opinion the success of both the sides is necessary to make optimum progress.

The welfare of all people within a nation is the surest indicator for great country. It refers to a notion that what is "welfare". For my part, welfare is often indicat...

Sentence: The definition of 'great nation' is vast and it is difficult to parametrize it in very short context.
Error: parametrize Suggestion: No alternate word