Advanced medical treatments are generally expensive. People’s access to proper health care should not depend on their level of income. All people have the right to access the best medicine available. To what extend do you agree or disagree?

Advanced medical treatments are generally expensive. People’s access to proper health care should not depend on their level of income. All people have the right to access the best medicine available.
To what extend do you agree or disagree?

There is little room for doubt that much powerful and sophisticated medical treatments tend to be overpriced. Due to these high costs, majority of people, who are employed in low income employment sectors, cannot take benefit of those drugs. I am convinced that medical treatments should be available for both poor and rich.

The first motive, why sophisticated medical drugs should be available for every mortal, might be rooted in the fact that those drugs must serve for an actual purpose they are intended. Needless to note, advanced medical treatments, notably drugs, are created in order to ...