are computers an essential feature of modern education What subjects can be better taught using computers Are there aspects of an education that cannot be taught using computers

are computers an essential feature of modern education? What subjects can be better taught using computers? Are there aspects of an education that cannot be taught using computers?

Whether computers should be put in modern education remains controversial. Some people claim that it should be done for all subjects while others think that it depends on what kind of subjects they are. My essay will discuss to make clear this aspect.

On one hand, there are several benefits of using computers in education. First of all, it is believed that teachers, thanks to this modern device that they can transfer their knowledge easily without any effort of writing on board. Furthermore, the reality shows many teachers suffer respiratory diseases as a result of using chalks for their t...

Sentence: Moreover, when students abuse of using computers, they may lessen the ability of writing by hands and become dependant on technology consequently.
Suggestion: Refer to students and abuse

Sentence: Some social science subjects such as History and Philosophy can be taught using computers, however natural ones are shouldn't.
Suggestion: however natural ones shouldn't.

Sentence: Besides, students also are able to receive their taks from teacher by simply clicking mouse.
Error: taks Suggestion: ?

Sentence: Obviously, subjects like Mathematics and Physics with complecated signs are easy to be written by hands than using keyboards.
Error: complecated Suggestion: complicated

Sentence: In response to the lectures, students have to take note by hands in oder to reinforce their memories so that the lessons become more effective.
Error: oder Suggestion: order

Sentence: Furthermore, hardly can all student's families afford to buy computers for their chidlren, particularly in developing nations.
Error: chidlren Suggestion: children

Read this link about Coherence:
http://www.testbig.com/question/coherence