big salaries are much more important than job satisfaction do you agree or disagree give opinions and exam example

It is often argued that it is more advantageous to choose a job with high wag rather than job satisfaction. I completely disagree with this opinion and I believe that job satisfaction is incredibly important than remuneration.

In the beginning, there are multifarious reasons that why jib satisfaction is more vital than wages. First and foremost, is it gives people a sense of fulfilment. If people have keen interest in their job and they give more priority to job satisfaction then a person never feel bored and fall in depression due to work load because, they choose their career or job according to their satisfactory level. Moreover, if people work under pressure just for the sake of money it means that person compromise with their feelings and conscience. For example a lot of researchers in the world keep up with their roles researching academic issues in society with low income because, they are passionate about science. So that is why it is more beneficial to choose the kind of work that makes happy then to look only at a high salary.

Coming to the next reason, is that doing what you like keeps you motivated and these leads to career growth. There is a relation between job satisfaction and productivity. Furthermore, people who love their job and passionate about their profession promotion and achieve better results in their field. For example a girl name subhi jain who was work in a google company and she excel her job in order to become a dancer because, she feel more satisfied and give preference to her passion of dancing instead of remuneration.

To recapitulate, job satisfaction create a harmonious in workplace as well as it is very crucial for the career growth of a person.