The chart shows the division of household tasks by gender in Great Britain.Write a report for a university lecture describing the information shown below.You should write at least 150 words.

The chart shows the division of household tasks by gender in Great Britain.
Write a report for a university lecture describing the information shown below.
You should write at least 150 words.

The bar graph compares the partition of household chore of men and women in Great Britain.

Overall , Females spend over twice of time in kitchen and domestic chores compared to men , while males engage more their day in household maintenance , cultivating the garden as well as caring the pet.

The British females utilize majority of their time in cooking , baking and dish washing with approximate of 72 minutes per day , whereas half less of these chore is execute by males. Same trend is illustrated in keeping the house cleaned , with women having approximation time of 58 minutes of their day while Men perform this work for about 12 minutes only. There is also significant difference in ironing and laundry where in the males gives only a minute of their time compared to females who render 25 minutes on this task. Moreover , Males spend 20 minutes of their time looking after their children whereas females put twice as much effort on childcare.

However , British males perform highly in grooming the garden which is relatively threefold higher rather that the females which only has 20 minutes of their time. Also , almost 25 minutes of the day of men allot in miscellaneous job and 15 minutes less is designate with females.

Sentence: The British females utilize majority of their time in cooking , baking and dish washing with approximate of 72 minutes per day , whereas half less of these chore is execute by males.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and execute

15 minutes less is designate with females.
Suggestion: 15 minutes less is designated with females.