Compare modern shopping centers to local markets and shops. What way of shopping has more advantages for the people and the society?

In recent year, shopping center become more popular in every society. People prefer to go to big mall rather go to local market. There some reason for this new desire.

First, nowadays, people have not enough time to go around and find their needy. Mall centers give them this opportunity to find everything they need just under a one roof. However, in local market you have to go to several place to but your stuff. In most of the time, all brands have some place in a mall center, so you can find them easily. It is seems difficult to have all brand in local market.

Today, modern market have a lot of shops, restaurants, café and even a place for children to play. These entire feathers cause this kind of market count of a place for spending our free time. In fact, some people just go there for window-shopping and chat to each other. Besides, this kind of market seasonal have especial discount on all thing they have.

We suffer some problem when we go shipping local market like finding an available park place. Although, all malls have their own parking and cars are safe there. In addition, in warm or cold weather go for shipping is very difficult. Nevertheless, this problem does not exist in a mall.

To sum up, shopping is an essential part of human life. We cannot deny this fact that every day our needy are changed. So having a modern shop center help us to cover all both new and old needy. Moreover, because of own parking place we expect rate of some crime decrease.

Sentence: In recent year, shopping center become more popular in every society.
Description: The fragment center become more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace become with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: However, in local market you have to go to several place to but your stuff.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a conjunction, coordinating
Suggestion: Refer to to and but

Sentence: It is seems difficult to have all brand in local market.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to is and seems

Sentence: Besides, this kind of market seasonal have especial discount on all thing they have.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to market and seasonal

in warm or cold weather go for shipping is very difficult.
in warm or cold weather going shopping is very difficult.

Sentence: So having a modern shop center help us to cover all both new and old needy.
Description: The fragment center help us is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace help with verb, past tense