Creative artists should always be given the freedom to express their own ideas(in word, pictures. music or film) in whichever way they wish. there should be no government restrictions on what the do.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinio

Creative artists should always be given the freedom to express their own ideas(in word, pictures. music or film) in whichever way they wish. there should be no government restrictions on what the do.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Today, it is evidently noticed that public awareness regarding the freedom of ideas has substantially increased in comparison with a recent past. However, free expressions in anyway, from words to moving pictures, can be led to sedition, it is possible to view it as a valid means of progressing.

As political point of view, a chief reason for opposing with this kind of liberty might be its dread to governments. On one hand, they try to be in the safe side as political opponents can be born through the novel ideas of an artist; on the other hand, lower disagreement is equivalent with lower objection and better management. Thus, they might naturally prevent these social innovative ambitions.

A positive virtue of freeness of creators is creativity itself. Supporters of free expressions, included myself, believe that a better future for a nation is concealed in its new thoughts. Innovative ideas will be kindled by open minds which aren't banned by dissidents. Although creativity is accounted as a valuable property, it is restricted in favor of peaceful society. May be circumstances are the exclusive reasons for having a kind of art named "undergrounds".

Last but not least, while human beings advance, they crave for passing the current notions because alteration is being needed all the time. Changes can be feasible if only the new methods of thinking are allowed extensively. If a society wouldn't be preserved by limiting the speculations, it can reach success in every branch of its sectors. Therefore, an association, whether it is a big society or a small organization, need to be moved on merely by changes.

Brief and to the point, respecting all comments and opinions, toleration could be essential demand in any country. All and all, it is always wise to live in balance rather than extremes.

Sentence: Last but not least, while human beings advance, they crave for passing the current notions because alteration is being needed all the time.
Suggestion: Refer to beings and advance

Need to develop ideas smoothly. One paragraph one idea.

Correct way or 'pattern' could be like this:

Para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree.

Para 2:First,reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1(some arguments. 2-3 sentences) + examples for reason 1 (around 2 sentences) + small conclusions (like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1, 1-2 sentences).

Para 3:Second,reason 2 ,blabla... do the same thing like First

Para 4:Third, reason 3 blabla... do the same thing like First but shorter

Para 5: Conclusion.