The diagrams below show The life cycle of the silkworm and the stages in the production of silk cloth Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagrams below show The life cycle of the silkworm and the stages in the production of silk cloth. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features , and make comparisons where relevant.

The diagram below demonstrates two processes that are interlinked with each other.The upper part of the diagram describes the maturation of silkworm whereas another part describes the production of silk cloth.

Considering the development processes of silkworm, there are four main stages in a cycle.First of all moth lays eggs on mulberry leaf, after 10 days it grows to silkworm larva consuming mulberry leaf as a food.The larva whirl silk thread around itself during period of 4-6 weeks.Finally after 3-8 days it results in a white bed like structure called cocoon.

Relatively, there are five...

Leave a blank space after punctuation marks.