The diagrams below show UK students responses to the question of to what extent would they describe themselves as financially organised Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagrams below show UK students' responses to the question of to what extent would they describe themselves as financially organised.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The two diagrams show students responses to the question of how good they are to managing the finances. The pie chart refers to the ability of UK students to manage their finance and the table reference to the percentage of ability by their age.

Less than a quarter students had bad organized managing finances, the chart shows there are 24 percent either “not at all” or “not very”. However, as can be seen there are more seven in ten (71%) belive they are either “fairly” or “very” organized financially.

The table shows that age of students determined their capability to m...

The conclusion is older students have better capability to manage the finance,
The conclusion is that older students have better capability to manage the finance,

Error: belive Suggestion: believe

Error: eight-teen Suggestion: eighteen