General Traning Task 1. You are going on a short course to a training college abroad. It is a college that you have not been to before.Write a letter to the accommodation officer. In your letter•give details of your course and your arrival/departure date•

General Traning Task 1
. You are going on a short course to a training college abroad. It is a college that you have not been to before.

Write a letter to the accommodation officer. In your letter
• give details of your course and your arrival/departure date
• explain your accommodation needs
• ask for information about getting to and from the college

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing this letter to enquire information regarding my accommodation.

I am one of candidate students at Johanes Brown College who will take a Mechanic One Short Course there and it demands six months to finish the class. My origin country is Brunei and I never go to abroad neither study nor traveling. It would be an absorbing experience for my life. My flight will depart for my lovely country on January 25th 2013 at 17.00 GMT, and it will land at Brown International Airport on the next day at 9 am your time in gate five. The plane code is 2BC.

Moreover, the type of housing which I require is one bedroom with a kitchen and a shower place. It would be better if the house is closely my future collage, public transportation and markets. The rent price is not a big problem for me because my scholarship will cover all.

Lastly, I need detailed information about the direction to reach my study place from my house. It would be grateful, if you may send a map of Brown city. Thank you so much. If you have any information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours faithfully,

War Wir Wur

the house is closely my future collage
the house is close to my future college

Sentence: It would be better if the house is closely my future collage, public transportation and markets.
Error: collage Suggestion: No alternate word