Going overseas for university study is an exciting prospect for many people. But while it may offer some advantages, it is probably better t stay home because of the difficulties a student inevitably encounter living and studying n a different culture. To

Going overseas for university study is an exciting prospect for many people. But while it may offer some advantages, it is probably better t stay home because of the difficulties a student inevitably encounter living and studying n a different culture. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give reasons for your answer

International era bring a new paradigm that study aboard for university students will give a better prospect for their life. Although, student better to stay at home in safety zone than force a challenge of studying in a different cultures. I am personally convinced that both of those paradigms have some reason to be agreed or disagree.

However, study aboard pen a new challenge for student to study harder in international environment. Firstly, student shows learn a new language as a border to enter in a new society. Secondly, culture’s differentials become a good therapy for new student that living in a boarding school. Thirdly, a new life of s style of sex will make colorful life of student badly. Lastly, many west idealism had been believed as a bad thing for aboard student.

Vice versa, Indonesian Ministry of Culture and Education, Mr.Nuh, has already served many scholarship of Indonesian students to go aboard. According to the data, more than thousand people aboard yearly for continuing their study to many countries such as Australia, America, Japan, also European countries. This situation becomes a good challenge to student to learn many new languages depend on the countries they want to study for. By fluently to speak international language, student could enter a new society and bring also share a good knowledge of Indonesia. Moreover, living in different cultures will force student to learn other cultures in their countries. Living together in boarding school with many friends from many cultures will affect behavior of students. Harvard University makes an International Show as a place for all students to perform their culture to all audience from many countries yearly after the “Matriculation” ended. Whereas, different life style in sexual habit could make student become worry. Free sex and drug abuse become things should be happened to student if they could not find good friends. Parents think this too much because they want their children in better habit overseas. Sometimes, student will meet a lot of professors with many backgrounds that influence the way of student thinking. A new idealism of science, religion, political also life style could be changed by taking aboard. People at home, Indonesia, will not permit student with different paradigms follow those one.

On the other hand, taking study aboard is a crucial thing that will open student’s box thinking in their life. Study with international rhythm bring them to new ways of life, not only learn about their major and specialty but also share about culture differential. Beside, many negative effects can be happened by the time but a strong student will pass it good. Parent as an important things play rules to keep control their children while study aboard. Many directors and important people in Indonesia has continued their study aboard for build this nation better.

In my conclusion, study aboard will give student many different view as a new human. Taking and facing a challenge even negative is a way to become more mature. Try to go aboard and find new knowledge. After that, your country waits your new step to build on.

Sentence: International era bring a new paradigm that study aboard for university students will give a better prospect for their life.
Description: The fragment era bring a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace bring with verb, past tense

Sentence: Study with international rhythm bring them to new ways of life, not only learn about their major and specialty but also share about culture differential.
Description: The fragment rhythm bring them is rare

Sentence: Many directors and important people in Indonesia has continued their study aboard for build this nation better.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and build