Essay topics: A healthy person is often described as someone who has a good diet, gets plenty of exercise and avoids stress.What should people do to stay healthy in your country? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples for your own knowledge and experience
Today’s modern lifestyle comes with long work hours and busy social lives, which has started negatively impacting people’s well-being. To stay healthy one needs combination of a strong body and focused intellect.
Eating balanced food that augments one’s health and boosts immunity is the first big step towards being healthy. Eating well ensures that one gets proper nutrition and stays fit from inside. People living in metropolitan areas in India present a strong case for this reasoning. Most of the people have nuclear families and a fast paced lifestyle. With both parents working extended hours, children have to survive on unhealthy fast food. This forms the stepping stone for deteri ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|3 years 4 months ago||dhruv546||76.66670000000001||Read full essay|
|3 years 7 months ago||jatinmehta09||80||Read full essay|
|3 years 8 months ago||bjskishore||80||Read full essay|
|4 years 5 months ago||vvikramvverma||80||Read full essay|
|4 years 5 months ago||rsharathkumar||85||Read full essay|
- Even though doctors all over the world agree that fast food is bad for people's health, more and more people are eating it. Why are more people eating fast food? What can be done about this problem? (85)
- Improvements in health, education and trade are essential for the development of poorer nations. However, the governments of richer nations should take more responsibility of helping the poorer nations in such areas. (80)
- Every country should provide basic health care to its people even if they don't have access to advanced technology. Comment. (75)
- A healthy person is often described as someone who has a good diet, gets plenty of exercise and avoids stress.What should people do to stay healthy in your country? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples for your own knowledge and (70)
- Currently there is a trend towards the use of alternative forms of medicine. However, at best these methods are ineffective, and at worst they may be dangerous.To what extent do you agree with this statement? (88)
- The development of science and technology benefit our life. However, scientists cannot find effective solutions to the problems they created. To what degree do you agree or disagree with this opinion? (88)
- In countries like Japan, the population is getting older, are the effects of aging population on society is negative or positive. Discuss both views and give your opinion. (90)
- Without capital punishment (the death penalty) our lives are less secure and crimes of violence increase. Capital punishment is essential to control violence in society. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (76)
- It has been said, "Not everything that is learned is contained in books." Compare and contrast the knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion, which source is more important? Why? Use specific reasons and example to (66.66670000000001)
- Some people think men and women have different natural abilities that make them suitable for different types of work. Others, however, believe that both men and women can be equally suited to do any type of work. Discuss both views and give your own opini (83.33329999999999)