IELTS essay:Should old man live with young people together, or should they live in the clubs for old men? Please discuss.

With the development of society, we have stepped into an old-man world. Many countries and governments are much concerned about the situation confronting us, especially how old men can live a happy life. Under this circumstance, many old-man clubs bamboo up with the view to providing old men a better place to settle down. In my opinion, I think this is a good practice to solve old-man problem.

Firstly, many young people are quite busy now. They devote themselves wholly to their work and life, so that they cannot spare enough time to stay with their parents. Old-man clubs can offer bounteous food and entertainment facilities to the old people, rendering them a happy life there. In the old-man clubs, they can also make some new companions and friends and establish good relation with them.

Secondly, with the acceleration of people's living tempo, many young people are facing heavy pressure from the society, their work and families. If they live together with their parents, they will shoulder the responsibility to care for them and their pressure will become heavier and heavier. Old-man club relieves the heavy burden of them and makes them concentrate on their work fully.

Finally, old-man club can also give careful medical to the old people. If old men live with their family, they are not ensured to be sent to the hospital immediately after they get ill. In the old-man clubs, they can get good medical care and recover soon. However, everything has double folds. Sometimes, old people feel very lonely because they often think of their daughters, sons and grandchildren. They prefer family atmosphere.

To sum up, I think the appearance of old-man clubs is a good thing for old people. It provides the old people with a better environment. But old-man clubs are not a paradise definitely, which is a compromise to family intimation. (310 words totally)