Inventors are not as important to society as doctors. To what extend do you agree with this statements? Give reason for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowleldge

Inventors lead some inhabitants to use many electronic devices. Next, the inventors give many benefits for the society. Whereas, some inhabitants choose the doctors as the important people in society. This essay will explain some reasons for comparating between the inventors and the doctors. I firmly believe that both of them have some reasons.

To begin with, most of inhabitants would visit the doctors when they get sick. Furthermore, the doctors are not only become the cure man, but also become the teacher. Next, the doctors teach the patients how to take good diets, great exercisec and minimal stress. By that, the patients could get a healthy body. Moreover, the doctors have more funtions such as the community leader, the managerr and the decision maker. Thus, the doctors are the important people who lead improvement on their society.

Nevertheless, some inventors lead monay importants stuffs for people. Moreover, people could not live without many electronic stuffs such as television, phone, refrigratos, and fan. Besides, many inventors make some research to develop their idea for a better future. Unfortunately, by all invention from the great inventors, people could use their stuff if they get sick. Next, they need to go to the doctors.

In my opinion, I agree that the dctors take an important role in our society. Therefore, the doctor could prevent some diseases by giving their knowledge to inhabitants. In contrast, the doctor need some help from the inventors expecially in the way to finding new medical equipment or drugs. Besides, the doctor would be impossible to work alone without supporting of high-technology of medical stuffs. Next, both of them have the important roles of side jobs.

To sum up, I agree tht the doctors are important for society. In addition, the perfomance of the doctor would be better by some inventions from the inventors.

Sentence: In contrast, the doctor need some help from the inventors expecially in the way to finding new medical equipment or drugs.
Description: The fragment doctor need some is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace need with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

the doctors are not only become the cure man
Description: two verbs in one sentence.

Sentence: This essay will explain some reasons for comparating between the inventors and the doctors.
Error: comparating Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Next, the doctors teach the patients how to take good diets, great exercisec and minimal stress.
Error: exercisec Suggestion: exercise

Sentence: Moreover, the doctors have more funtions such as the community leader, the managerr and the decision maker.
Error: managerr Suggestion: manager
Error: funtions Suggestion: functions

Sentence: Nevertheless, some inventors lead monay importants stuffs for people.
Error: importants Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: monay Suggestion: money

Sentence: Moreover, people could not live without many electronic stuffs such as television, phone, refrigratos, and fan.
Error: refrigratos Suggestion: refrigerator

Sentence: In my opinion, I agree that the dctors take an important role in our society.
Error: dctors Suggestion: doctors

Error: expecially Suggestion: especially

Sentence: To sum up, I agree tht the doctors are important for society.
Error: tht Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In addition, the perfomance of the doctor would be better by some inventions from the inventors.
Error: perfomance Suggestion: performance