It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents for instance for sport or music and others are not However It is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician Discuss both these views and

In current society, we have a lot of musicians, sport persons which work very well. There are two different opinions about that, some people say, tallant is more important and some of them say, hard-working is very important. It may depends on tallent or hard-working.

In general, all children have tend to something when they born. For example, if child do not have a good voice, child cannot be a musician even he or she try hard. In the most case, tallant have less significance than hard-working. If children interested in something, it is very helpfull to learning something. For instance, if child do not have tend or interest in new area, the child will not do his/her best.

In my opinion, hard-working has very important thing than a tallent. For example, If you really want to achieve something, you will not see obstacles how a tallent. Also famous people always say- they achieved everything with hard-working and interest in their job. However, a tallent is important thing, because some children born with good voice which good for singing or born with good memory which help to learn everything.

In conclusion, it really depends on person. For example, If person really dream about singing on the public, even he/she do not have a nice voice for singing. Only dream about can help to achieve that.