It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught or become a good sports person or musician.discuss both views and g

It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught or become a good sports person or musician.
discuss both views and give your own opinion.

Today, it is evidently noticed that public awareness regarding successful competitors has substantially increased in comparison with a recent past. However, it is sometimes believed that any child has the ability to be taught and be a winner, in many cases, ability to learn, in fact could be seen as a valid means of talent.

A very first comment in encountering with victory of a competition is more likely to be about a gift that is given to competitor. Supporters of a genius, like they call it, always are looking forward some brilliant thoughts and quotes from their hero to assure about his/her endowment. Thus, majority of hard workings which exclusively leaded to victory will be neglected although the hero is really gifted.

On the other hand, there are always some children who are born with some disabilities. Passing time possibly might alter their view for changing their life in an unexpected way. They make afford so intensive that they will be able to compete in the relevant field. For instance, Kyle Craig Burger, American Counselor of Ministry of Foreign Affairs, had tongue tie since he had started to talk; but he is currently able to speak as an articulate person in his job. Therefore, defects probably could be compensated by some practices or trainings.

Last but not least, in personal point of view, it is believed that people can change anything even their well-trodden path of their life is suspected to be their destiny. Positively, many scholars, from psychologists to physiologists, have persisted on the notion that real changes can be made provided that having adequate faith in hope. Hence, it is supposed chances for becoming more perfect never entirely could be taken from human beings.

To recap, respecting all issues mentioned above, both of opinions might be true though it is always wise to not judge immediately and explore all aspects of reaching a goal whether it seems to be a gift or results of qualifications attained by efforts.

Sentence: Positively, many scholars, from psychologists to physiologists, have persisted on the notion that real changes can be made provided that having adequate faith in hope.
Description: The token that is not usually followed by a verb 'to have', present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to that and having

Sentence: To recap, respecting all issues mentioned above, both of opinions might be true though it is always wise to not judge immediately and explore all aspects of reaching a goal whether it seems to be a gift or results of qualifications attained by efforts.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to to and not

it is believed that people can change anything even their well-trodden path of their life is suspected to be their destiny.
Description: two verbs in one sentence.

it is supposed chances for becoming more perfect never entirely could be taken from human beings.
Description: two verbs in one sentence.

Still have grammatical issues. Read a good grammar book.