It has recently been announced that a large shopping center may be built in your neighborhood. Do you support or oppose this plan? Why? Use specific and details to support your answer.

A large shopping center may be built in your neighborhood and it is happen, I oppose this plan. All people want to get existence which is comfortable in their life. I will explain my opinion.

Generally people are definitely get serenity and comfort at neighborhood on the other hand we know that shopping center is a group of stores, usually with restaurants and other businesses. So, many people go to there with sundry errand such as appointment, buy necessary a day, holiday, or only hang out. Many people go there cause noise. Besides shopping center is place hustle, in which we know at place shopping center is always crime such as thief. For them, during there is change to steal, they will do it. I feel not safe will my neighborhood because the thief example Mitra Anda, one of all shopping center which there is my city. They have security guard but sometimes they still experience lose things .

Besides when at night, we want to rest, and shopping center still have many activity which are they have to finish and advice customer them whereas at the moment we need composure to rest so awakened by noise. Furthermore shopping center definitely have big large to park vehicle especially to cars and motorcycle. It is because many people use it. The peoples use vehicle make fumes and dust consequently air become cannot fresh besides dust vehicle enter in house.

To sum up, I opinion when a large shopping center may be built your neighborhood many loss than vantage. I very like a neighborhood which is peaceful.

Sentence: A large shopping center may be built in your neighborhood and it is happen, I oppose this plan.
Description: The fragment is happen , is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace happen with verb, past participle
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and happen

Sentence: For them, during there is change to steal, they will do it.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by an existential there
Suggestion: Refer to during and there
Sentence: I feel not safe will my neighborhood because the thief example Mitra Anda, one of all shopping center which there is my city.
Description: The fragment not safe will is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace safe with adverb

Sentence: Besides when at night, we want to rest, and shopping center still have many activity which are they have to finish and advice customer them whereas at the moment we need composure to rest so awakened by noise.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, accusative
Suggestion: Refer to customer and them

The peoples use vehicle make fumes
The peoples use vehicles which make fumes

Sentence: To sum up, I opinion when a large shopping center may be built your neighborhood many loss than vantage.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to I and opinion