Library

Library

In the modern world, advancement of technology make world easy to access knowledge from unreachable sources.
Public libraries should spent huge amount of money on advancement of technologies rather just spent money on books. This essay will outline all the advantages of high-tech technologies which make libraries more beneficial to peoples.

To begin with, public libraries should keep pace with modern technological development; libraries are bridge between local people and the latest technology. For instance, if books are in DVD form it would be easier to carry and easier to read, one DVD can carry many books.

Secondly, high- tech media is superior to any books in term of entertainment, attraction and functionality. Watching DVD and video would have a hand on experience, some people are visual learner they can learn things easily by watching video and documentaries. For example, watching documentary on animal is more memorable than reading about them.

Last but not least, soft- ware usage in libraries is beneficial for employs and public. Employs can keep track on incoming and outgoing books , meantime people can use computer to see which books are in which shelves, otherwise people will waste their time to searching desirable books. Furthermore, it is common practice for libraries to use internet, in this way if desirable material is not in one public library they can order material from another library.

To sum up, high- tech media is demand of today modern advance world. Usage of high-tech media in libraries makes people life easier and they feel connected with advanced world.

Sentence: Last but not least, soft- ware usage in libraries is beneficial for employs and public.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to for and employs

Need to improve the language and sentences.