life now is better than 100 years ago

life now is better than 100 years ago

In my opinion being a part of this multicultural and new technology age is far more better than a century ago.However people today are more depressed than 100 years ago. In last century the world has changed immensely. Fast growing technology, changing politics, world war, rapidly improving medicine are some of the factors that contribute to the world in which we live.

Technology has improved in every aspects, new machinery and appliances contributed to our lives to make it effortless. In addition, communicating become more convenient than it was a century ago. Internet convert our world in to a global village. Information is we have at our finger tip, internet made it very easy to get connected with the different institute worldwide. Today it is much easier to communicate with people around the world. Beside it nowadays people get better medical treatment supported by high technology, where as in the it was difficult in operating methods.

In the past century it was difficult for a women to get an education, due to a lot of discrimination issues. Women were suggested to early marriages. Since globalization that influence mind set, there is a balance dare both them. According to experts quality of life was better in last century, now people are so much involved in their lives that they don't have much time for them selves.

In brief this has positive and negative aspects as well. but level of life is different in now and past which is felt by people.

Sentence: Internet convert our world in to a global village.
Description: The fragment Internet convert our is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace convert with verb, past tense

Sentence: Information is we have at our finger tip, internet made it very easy to get connected with the different institute worldwide.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to is and we

Sentence: Beside it nowadays people get better medical treatment supported by high technology, where as in the it was difficult in operating methods.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to the and it

Sentence: Since globalization that influence mind set, there is a balance dare both them.
Description: The fragment balance dare both is rare