Essay topics: Many animal species in the world are becoming extinct nowadays. Some people say that countries and individuals should protect these animals from dying out, while others say that we should concentrate more on problems of human beings. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion.
Biodiversity is important to both human beings and ecological environment. While many animal species tend to die out, people have much debate on whether we should pay more attention to the survival of endangered species or the problems of ourselves. Both arguments have their reasons, and I will analyze each of them and give my opinion.
First of all, it is understandable for some people to argue that we should pay more attention to the situation of human begins. They tend to believe that extinction is a natural process that has been occurring since the existence of human being. According to Charles Darwin's theory, extinction is result from a process called "natural selection", in which it ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|2 weeks 3 days ago||zentirot||89||Read full essay|
|1 year 4 months ago||apurwar||84||Read full essay|
|3 years 8 months ago||TY||56.6667||Read full essay|
|3 years 8 months ago||jagdeep007||75||Read full essay|
|3 years 8 months ago||TY||70||Read full essay|
|3 years 8 months ago||halleybachelor||85||Read full essay|
|3 years 8 months ago||Justin||92||Read full essay|
|3 years 8 months ago||TY||76.66670000000001||Read full essay|
- Requiring university students to take a variety of courses outside their major fields of study is the best way to ensure that students become truly educated. (90)
- The figure below is a town planning map, showing the likely position of two new shopping centers as well as the various diffenent zones and major transportation routes of the town. (80)
- Some people think it is illegal to take money from people’s monthly salary by the local government. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (75)
- The map below is of the town of Garlsdon. A new supermarket (S) is planned for the town. The map shows two possible sites for the supermarket.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant. (85)
- The two maps below show an island, before and after the construction of some tourist facilities. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (93.33329999999999)
- The diagrams below show the stages and equipment used in the cement-making process, and how cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes. (78.1818)
- The diagrams below show the life cycle of the silkworm and the stages in the production of silk cloth. (71.33329999999999)
- The table below gives infomation on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002. (80)
- The chart below shows the different levels of post-school qualifications in Australia and the proportion of men and women who held them in 1999. (78.5714)
- Many animal species in the world are becoming extinct nowadays. Some people say that countries and individuals should protect these animals from dying out, while others say that we should concentrate more on problems of human beings. Discuss both sides an (93.33329999999999)