Many buildings are protected by law because they are part of a nation’s history. However, some people think old buildings should be knock down to make way for new ones because people needs houses and offices.How important is it to maintain buildings? Shou

Many buildings are protected by law because they are part of a nation’s history. However, some people think old buildings should be knock down to make way for new ones because people needs houses and offices.
How important is it to maintain buildings? Should history stand in the way of progress?

Each and every country is composed of an ancient pedigree. This can be classified as a historical remark for the new generations. The government implement rules and regulations to preserve these ancient valuables, for example, Tag Mahal is an historic building situated in India.

Historical believes and practices are vanishing day by day. Individuals rely on the motion of progress and development of the world. Many children are lacking the knowledge of history and heritage of his/her own country. This shocking situation gave the guts to the government to implements polices to preserve histor...