In some rich countries, the number of children of secondary or high schools who are taking science subject is declining. What effect this have on the children and their country future? How can children be encouraged to study science?

The declining of science professionals to the extent of extinction caused a nerve-racking situation for the society. Many high school students are much more interested in non-science subjects such as business, computer technology, etc…

Investigations were performed in order to assess the situation of the students in high schools. It was revealed that many students were unhappy as a result of curriculum change that occurred over the last couple of decades. The amount of workload for an individual student was immense. Science is one of the biggest areas of study which cover a wide range of ...

Sentence: Fewer high school science students results in fewer university entries which eventually produce less graduates.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to students and results

Sentence: This encouragement should be strengthen by schools by organising team working, problem solving, frequent quizzes and other science related fun activities rather than individualised workload.
Error: individualised Suggestion: individualized
Error: organising Suggestion: organizing

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts