In many countries children are engaged in some kind of paid work Some people regard this as completely wrong while others consider it as valuable work experience important for learning and taking responsibility What are your opinions on this

Children are future of a nation and childhood is innocent age during the time period of the child age number of lesson are learned such as cooperation, responsibility ,social value and many more. Some people say working in childhood is totally wrong while other have conflicting view. Here, I would like to discuss both aspects of statement with my own opinion.

First of all, as universally acknowledged," practice make a man perfect" if children work in young age then they could achieve experience in their life and understand the axime " time is precious" which help to them accomplishing succ...

Sentence: Children are future of a nation and childhood is innocent age during the time period of the child age number of lesson are learned such as cooperation, responsibility ,social value and many more.
Description: The fragment number of lesson is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: Moreover, parents who's financial position is not good offsprings can support their parents with earning money for example educaction is not economic but children can spend all expens by earning themselves consequently expensive academic can not be obstacle in path of success so majority of people are in the fever of children paid work.
Error: educaction Suggestion: education
Error: expens Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: To illustrate that a survey is conducted by the Turbeun magazine of India in 2007 has represented ten percent people are working in small showroom even they were intelligent and could be an enginer in their life however, same work has been being done by them since their childhood.
Error: enginer Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Next , most of the time hard work is done by them which affects their physical and maintel progress as results they suffer many problems so they are against in child work.
Error: maintel Suggestion: mantel

Sentence: Finally, children can learn moral value, responsibility of family serveval moreover , it is said that,' empty mind is devil's work shop' mostly adults working out side only accumulate to more and more money in this complex and contemporary world but some wrong activities are participated by them in the absence of parents which effect their crecter and future so doing job is excellent method to utilize free time.
Error: serveval Suggestion: several
Error: crecter Suggestion: created

Avg. Sentence Length: 36.273 21.0 Don't forget punctuation marks.