In many countries today, the eating habits and lifestyle of children are different from thos of previous generations. Some people say this has had negative effect on their health. To what extent do you agree?

Nowadays, children tend to absorb more fast food meals and engage in less physical exercises as compared to older generations. Indeed, the modernisation of our society has seen the emergence of new trends, hence, blessing our children with a wider range of products and activities. Nevertheless, some of them appear to have brought increased trouble in their wake.

On one side, children’s intake of fat and sugar has skyrocketed at the back of the opening of additional food outlets. Simultaneously, video games and compelling television programs are luring more youngsters indoor. As a result, ...

Sentence: Moreover, due to globalisation, children are now able to enjoy a wider spectrum of dishes originating from every corner of the globe.
Error: globalisation Suggestion: globalization