In many parts of the world families were larger in the past because people had more children Do you think there were more advantages or disadvantages to being part of a large family in the past

In many parts of the world, families were larger in the past because people had more children.
Do you think there were more advantages or disadvantages to being part of a large family in the past?

In several areas of the earth, inhabitants had more children in the past and caused bigger families. Some people saw that it has more benefits for their future. While others had distinctive view, I believe that the high number of people in a family had both sides of positives and negatives.

Some citizens saw that the big number of family members had many positive sides. Firstly, all members in family could share helps to each other when some of them got problems. This was the main reason why people in the past had more children. Every member of family needed the other members to do their activities and to solve their trouble. Secondly, the large family did not need other people when they have event or party. It could press their cost and used their money for other necessities.

On the other hand, other citizens had different view. The large number of people in a family caused lots of problems. Some parents needed more money to give a good study for their children. It could decline the quality of children. What is more, other parents did not have much time to give attention to their children. As a result, many young people entered the wrong society and gave them more bad impacts.

However, I believe that the numerous people in a family had both of advantages and disadvantages. The positive sides are the children could help their parents as their parents want, they also learnt more about relationship each other, and they would give more attention to their parents in the future. In different view, many children could more problems in a family that difficult to solve by their parents, children often got problem each other, and some of the children did not want to give more attention to their parents.

In a nutshell, every family had different rules and behavior which influenced their lives. Distinctive lifestyle made various problems, but also some benefits. They should choose the most effective way which has the least disadvantages.

Sentence: Firstly, all members in family could share helps to each other when some of them got problems.
Description: A verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to share and helps

Sentence: In different view, many children could more problems in a family that difficult to solve by their parents, children often got problem each other, and some of the children did not want to give more attention to their parents.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, post-determiner
Suggestion: Refer to could and more