Telecommuting refers to workers doing their jobs from home for part of each week and communicating with their office using computer technology Telecommuting is growing n many countries and is expected to be common for most office workers in coming decades

Telecommuting refers to workers doing their jobs from home for part of each week and communicating with their office using computer technology. Telecommuting is growing n many countries and is expected to be common for most office workers in coming decades. How do you think society will be affected by the growth of telecommuting.

It is true that the workers are affected in many countries by the developing of telecommuting. While it continues, I am sure that it will show positive and negative results.

The first result from the growing of telecommuting for the workers is positive. It can help and make employees do their job more easier. One of the advantage from this fact is the workers can communicate with their client in a far distance. They also can send and receive information, and even they can make an agreement without meeting. It will gives a big impact for the workers enthusiasm. They feel that they can get salary in a big value by working easily. This reality also gives influence to the company where they are working. The company can get more benefits, and even they can increase their business become a bigger business. It shows that the developing of telecommuting give impact not only to the workers, but also gives a positive effects to the company.

The other result shows that the changing technology of telecommuting into higher level is negative. It can be seen from the activities of most employees in this era. They cannot improve their skills because they just communicate by using technology and never meet the othe workers. It also cause a big problem for their business, some clients cannot make a deal via telephone or without meeting, they need to meet each other to discuss about their business. Sometimes,they have a problem with their company because they seldom make a deal with their business partner. It makes their company feel unsatisfied with the worker’s job.

It can conclude that the better changing of technology influences the worker’s activity and their job. As a worker, they should choose and filter the positive effects only.

Sentence: It will gives a big impact for the workers enthusiasm.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to will and gives
Suggestion: Refer to workers and enthusiasm

do their job more easier.
do their job much easier.

Sentence: The company can get more benefits, and even they can increase their business become a bigger business.
Description: The fragment increase their business become a is rare. two verbs in one sentence

Sentence: It shows that the developing of telecommuting give impact not only to the workers, but also gives a positive effects to the company.
Description: A verb, present participle or gerund is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to telecommuting and give