Many people believe that women make better parents than men and that is why they have the greater role in raising children in most societies Others claim that men are just as good as women at parenting What is your opinion

Many people believe that women make better parents than men and that is why they have the greater role in raising children in most societies. Others claim that men are just as good as women at parenting. What is your opinion?

Parents have an important role to bring children up. Some people claim that with strong health and higher economy, fathers will teach children becoming good person while others believe that father and mother have equally importance in raising children. I agree with the latter notion for following reasons.

First of all, it is undeniable that mothers have no replacement position in nurturing and teaching children. With having mother instinct, mothers can recognize when children meet troubles in life. Therefore, they will give meaningful advice helping children to solve problems. All of th...

Sentence: However, I still believe that both mother and father are equally importance at children's successful rearing.
Description: The fragment are equally importance at is rare