more and more students are choosing to study at colleges an universities in a foreign country. Do the benefits of studying abroad outweigh the drawbacks?

Nowadays, students prefer to study at foreign universities. In my opinion, I strongly believe that there are more advantages than disadvantages.

Firstly, traveling abroad is one of the most popular ways helping students can study at famous universities. It is possible that, in those universities, students will be taught by lecturers who are experts in their fields and knowledgeable, so studying overseas can broaden student‘s horizons. In addition, the learning condition is a weak point of foreign schools. Students are able to approach modern technologies and new teaching methods. Another advantage of living in a foreign country to study is that qualifications gained abroad can open the doors to better job opportunities in the future which are very important for students. Besides, they can immerse themselves in a language. It is extremely good for students who want to learn a foreign language.

However, there are some drawbacks of living in another country. Firstly, students can have some challenges such as feeling home sick, missing their friends and finding accommodation. Besides, finance is an important problem because the price of goods and services are usually higher than their country. In addition, students also have problems with paperwork, for example, visa applications. Finally, it is possible that students have to face with many dangers which come from political status, racism, religious conflict are also remarkable.

In conclusion, although students can have some disadvantages when they go overseas, however, it is clear that they are able to acquire more not only knowledge but also experiences.

Firstly, traveling abroad is one of the most popular ways helping students can study at famous universities.
Description: two verbs in one sentence

better to support only one side:

para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion: because of reasons 1,2,3, so i choose A/B or agree/disagree.