Nowadays many students have the opportunity to study for part or all of their courses in foreign countries.While studying abroad brings many benefits to individual students, it also has a number of disadvantages.Do you agree or disagree?

Nowadays many students have the opportunity to study for part or all of their courses in foreign countries.
While studying abroad brings many benefits to individual students, it also has a number of disadvantages.

Do you agree or disagree?

In nowadays society students have the opportunity to spend part of their academic career in foreign schools or universities. This means that boys and girls have the chance to spend some months or years of their lives frequenting foreign schools and universities. In my opinion, there are only advantages for students in experimenting periods of study abroad, both for educational and individual reasons.

First of all, attending courses in another country means to experiment new ways to approach education, as it could be organized with different procedures from a nation to another one. Furthermore, single subjects are taught in one country according to the history that the single subject had in that nation. For instance, Architecture is taught in Italy basing on the evolution this topic had through the centuries since the Reinaissance, whereas the same subject will be approached in a different way in China.

Secondly, living in a foreign country is an individual experience of inner growth. In this sense, having the chance of living and learning a new language in a place completely different from homeland, is surely an occasion to improve our personal skills. For example, a student who always lived in Milan could find really difficult, but also enhancing, to study for six months or one year in the UK, far away from his family and friends.

In conclusion, I strongly believe that studying abroad for some time would be a really improving experience, because a student could learn a new approach not only to study, but also to life.

More content wanted.