Nowadays, more and more students are going to abroad for their studies. What are the advantages and disadvantages of studying abroad. Discuss both these views and givd your own opinion

Study plays a terrific role in everyone students as well as human being life therefore, they accomplish subline job opportunity to them. Some proportion of people think that study in abroad is fruitful for students as they attain high level of education and many more to enhance their lifestyle. By contrast others have conflicting views. Here, i would like to establish my views for both sides with my own perception.

There are multifarious pros of studying in abroad. First and foremost, studying in abroad allows students to accomplish high level of education as compared to their country which provide great deal of jobs opportunities to attain handsome salary to survive nicely in world. Moreover, studying in abroad makes is easier to students to get benefits of better drilled faculties to flourish their future which is fruitful for students. In addition, studying allows students to meet with distinct culture people and make their chums circle therefore they experience different culture people.

On the contrary, it has darker sides too. Firstly, those students how study in abroad, suffer home sickness. For example, they can not meet impersonally with their parents. Moreover, abroad lifestyle is profusely expensive and live indepandly therefore they bear lot of difficulties to survive their. In addition, minority is the gigantic concern their. So, overseas students bear discrimination, harrasments, rude behaviour. Hence, they feel stress and depression.

From my notion, it is universally achnowledged that ''every coin has twoaspects''. It is true that studying in abroads offers students to learn several skill like as they learn time managements, live individual as well as they can flourish their english skill. By contrast, students bear several problems such as home seckness, difficulty in understanding their culture, study style as well as teaching way. Moreover, according to me study in good country in good way can prove fruitful for students.

To recapitulate, as per my above discussion it is true that studying in abroad give good chance to flourish their career.so government should take same steps to encourage students to study in their home country.

Sentence: Moreover, abroad lifestyle is profusely expensive and live indepandly therefore they bear lot of difficulties to survive their.
Description: The fragment , abroad lifestyle is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace abroad with adjective
Description: A determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a sentence terminator
Suggestion: Refer to their

Sentence: In addition, minority is the gigantic concern their.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to concern and their

studying in abroad makes is easier to students
studying in abroad makes it easier to students

country which provide great deal of jobs opportunities
country which provides great deal of jobs opportunities

studying in abroad give good chance
studying in abroad gives good chance

Sentence: Study plays a terrific role in everyone students as well as human being life therefore, they accomplish subline job opportunity to them.
Error: subline Suggestion: sublime

Error: indepandly Suggestion: independently

Sentence: So, overseas students bear discrimination, harrasments, rude behaviour.
Error: harrasments Suggestion: harassments

Sentence: By contrast, students bear several problems such as home seckness, difficulty in understanding their culture, study style as well as teaching way.
Error: seckness Suggestion: sickness