in the past people believed that the human race was steadily making progress in all areas of life nowadays there is less certainty that it is so In what areas do you think the most important progress has been made so far in what areas more need to be done

in the past people believed that the human race was steadily making progress in all areas of life ,nowadays there is less certainty that it is so.In what areas do you think the most important progress has been made so far?in what areas more need to be done ?

Human race has given the many new discoveries and inventions around the world. Although, it is pondered that in the ancient time the progress was in all areas of life. But in today's technical know how society the progress is not all around. Below light will be shed upon the areas which attains the huge success and others where progress is still needed.

Firstly, with the advent of science and technology mainly three areas has attained a huge progress i. E, communication technology, transport technology and medicines. Communication devices are bountiful like phones, laptops, televi...

Sentence: But in today's technical know how society the progress is not all around.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to technical and know

Sentence: Thus, it inculcate the globalisation.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to it and inculcate

Sentence: Communication devices are bountiful like phones, laptops, televisions etc. The privilage of communication technology is that it made the people come close to each other.
Error: privilage Suggestion: privilege

Sentence: Also, the medicine area surpaced the expectations.
Error: surpaced Suggestion: ?

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.