People believe that they should be able to keep all the money they earn and should not pay tax to the state. To what extent do you agree or disagree.

It is true that people have no responsibility to pay tax and they have to save their money to fulfil their needs. While I accept this idea, I believe that as good citizens, people have to contribute their participation by paying the tax to the state regularly.

Some people think that they do not have obligation to pay the tax because of some reasons. They prefer to use their money to reach prosperity. They work to get a lot of money which is used for buying needs, such as food, house, clothes, vehicle, gadget, and entertainment. They argue that there is no contribution from the government since those are gotten by themselves without government’s assistance. Next, people spend their income for education. They assume that government is not responsible to education because they must spend much money to get education. Consequently, they would rather use money for achieving good education than paying the tax. After that, people need to save money for their future life. When they are old, they are not productive in working. To anticipate it, they have to work starting from the young age and keep their money in order to they are not being burden for state.

On the other hand, there are several reasons why people have to pay tax to the state. Firstly, it is because the state has provided pleasure for society. Government has provided public needs such as hospital, road, bridge, free way, and monorail train. Those are constructed from society’s money. It reminds people that paying tax is a duty because 90% of budget that government use for paying the state comes from tax. Secondly, government has given services in education. It can be seen that 20% of state budget is used for education. It includes the free tuition for students in the elementary school and junior high school. It is also used to build facilities of school. Those aspects can run well by providing money. Then, one of the sources that state do in paying it is through tax. By paying tax, people give their help to success government’s program in improving quality of education.

In conclusion, there are convincing arguments both for and against tax to the state, but I believe that paying tax is beneficial for developing country, so I suggest that government has to allocate the tax appropriately.

Sentence: To anticipate it, they have to work starting from the young age and keep their money in order to they are not being burden for state.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to to and they

Sentence: It is true that people have no responsibility to pay tax and they have to save their money to fulfil their needs.
Error: fulfil Suggestion: fulfill