Popular events like the football World Cup and other international sporting occasions are essential in easing international tensions and releasing patriotic emotions in a safe way To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion

Popular events like the football World Cup and other international sporting occasions are essential in easing international tensions and releasing patriotic emotions in a safe way.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

To start with, International Sport Competitions such as World Cup, Olympic Games etc. are great opportunity to gather one place for different countries citizens. At the same time, both friends and enemies of athletes and fans comes a place where sportsmen and sportswomen struggle. I strongly agree with the statement that fans can represent their patriotic emotion in sport stadium.

It is clear that sports are a safe form of competition. In 2007 our government hasted World Wrestling Championship. Furthermore, before this competition, our government prepared strictly to contest for becoming well-known all over the world. Moreover, this championship attracted huge number of visitors and sports fans. Regarding to during competition, one opportunity were drawn by everybody's interest. Thus, enemy wrestler and our wrestler struggled in final in 55kg. Fortunately, our sportsman who name is Rovshan Bayramov won and became World Champion in 55kg. During the match, enemy fans could show their patriotic emotion in wrestling hall easily. Obviously, the mentioned reason indicates that sports are really very safe form of vying.

On the other hand, in some cases tensions rise among athletes and competition changes to genuine fighting. These events can impact to fans and they may be start to fight in stadiums. By dint of these events, such misunderstanding even increases international tensions. Nevertheless, in my opinion, this type of vagueness should solve into stadium and both sides can go to compromise.

In conclusion, International sporting events can draw the international concern. It makes the world more peaceful and friendly

Sentence: Regarding to during competition, one opportunity were drawn by everybody's interest.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to to and during

our sportsman who name is Rovshan Bayramov
our sportsman whose name is Rovshan Bayramov

These events can impact to fans and they may be start to fight in stadiums.
These events can impact to fans and they maybe start to fight in stadiums.